Forex Trading Course Training Class
But many of them have a lot of issues like:
- The teacher is not Trader, Not profitable Trader
- The so-called “Guru” is just an academic person that never trades before or never has any losses in real forex trading.
- Many teachers are a youngster that does not have enough experience and only good in “their” way. Once the market changes its trading pattern, they will disappear.
- A lot of forex course is to market the Investment Scheme or try to recruit member like MLM.
- A lot of forex course try to sell signal to member or investor
- A lot of forex course do gathering in a coffee house where they do not have a proper office or online support
- A lot of forex course ask the senior student to guide new student and teacher start to disconnected.
- A lot of forex course does not provide Full Mentorship program like 3 or 6 months
- A lot of forex course “Guru” disappear after class
- A lot of forex course does not provide resit/revision class
- A lot of forex course show someone result and always hide the truth to student or investor
- A lot of forex course teaches very basic knowledge of candlestick and Technical Analysis which already been out-dated since the year 2000. Yet the course fee for such a simple class charge from USD1500 to USD2000.
- A lot of forex course use NLP to attract student and offer up to 80% discount for the first 10 or 20 students. In this case, student rush to sign-up without independent thinking of the decision-making process.
- A lot of forex course is just a gimmick to attract people to fall into money game or scam with a lot of promises.
Line, Telegram and WeChat: +60133804672, +60133194134
Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Etc.